The National Constitutional Law Union is a non-profit social welfare organization. Its mission is to preserve and protect the United States Constitution and the American way of life by providing legal support and funding to individuals whose Constitutional rights, civil liberties and similar rights are being violated or in jeopardy.
It was founded by the best and brightest attorneys who are currently litigating some of the most important of these cases in history. We have watched in the past several years the combination of government overreach, Big Tech tyranny and other developments put the Constitution and related rights at serious risk. If freedom-loving Americans do not unite to stand up for these rights, they will be lost forever. We believe the most important thing that can be done to protect liberty is to fight in court for those who do not have the means or ability to fight for themselves.
The NCLU will provide funding directly to clients and their law firms who are waging these battles every day. Substantial funds will go to a firm owned by the Founder and CEO of the NCLU specifically for the legal fees and costs of clients whose cases fall within the full mission statement of the NCLU as set forth below and as determined in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors and approved by those clients. Also, the NCLU will fund other law firms and their litigants.
The NCLU will be building a legion of internal staff attorneys across the country who will directly engage in litigation in state and federal courts in all jurisdictions. The NCLU will also engage in public advocacy with respect to the issues set forth in the full mission statement.
The United States Constitution and the American way of life are unique in all history and serve as a beacon of freedom and hope to all humankind. We need your help to ensure they are preserved forever.
Full Mission Statement of the NCLU
The NCLU is a non-profit corporation organized to promote social welfare through legal and other advocacy for fair treatment of people and organizations with respect to their civil and Constitutional rights as it relates to conduct by both private and public actors that implicate these rights and the preservation of the American values for which they stand and by which they are animated. The NCLU will be applying for 501(c) (4) status. Donations are not tax-deductible. The issues for which the NCLU will advocate include but are not limited to issues concerning:
- the rights of free speech, expression, assembly, exercise of religion and to petition the government, including the issue of “cancel culture;”
- the rights of self-defense and to bear arms, including all issues relating to “gun control;”
- surveillance abuse in violation of the United States Constitution and statutes;
- overuse or misuse of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (47 U.S.C. Section 230) or similar statutes as well as other abusive practices by large technology companies using monopolistic power over consumers or competitors;
- selective prosecutions based on non-criminal political or other beliefs or associations or race or other immutable characteristics including asserting claims against public or private actors to address same;
- victims’ rights in connection with failure to prosecute based on non-criminal political or other beliefs or associations or race or other immutable characteristics including asserting claims against public or private actors to address same;
- individuals especially minorities incarcerated for excessive periods of time for drug-related crimes/convictions/ sentences;
- election integrity and transparency in government;
- ensuring a basic degree of social order and representative republican government in American cities and states as guaranteed by the United States Constitution;
- stopping human trafficking, including without limitation unaccompanied minors being trafficked across international borders;
- protecting the reputation of those unfairly or falsely maligned;
- espousing the principle of American exceptionalism;
- extending knowledge of American Constitutional law and history;
- limiting the unconstitutional expansion of the administrative state;
- preventing foreign infiltration of American government and private institutions;
- preserving federalism and separation of powers in American government;
- advocating for veterans and first responders and legal issues that affect them;
- civilian control of the military and the military’s respect thereof;
- protection of the rights of legal and/or properly documented immigrants;
- rights of individuals who refuse to take any vaccines or medications purportedly mandated by the government;
- protecting elders’ judicial and non-judicial rights;
- minority rights, including rights of those who identify as LBTGQ.
In promoting these objectives, the NCLU will provide resources to aid people defending against legal claims and pursuing claims for damages in litigation relating to the foregoing goals, including without limitation, from defamation actionable under the laws of the state having jurisdiction over the defamatory conduct, as well as defamation resulting from violations, overuse, and/or misuse of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (47 U.S.C. Section230) by social media companies.
We Need Your Help to Protect the Constitution
We are helping provide resources to litigate the most important cases in the country.
We can’t do it without your help.